Tuesday 13 August 2013

Swap In The City UK



Hi everyone.

Tonight I want to let you know that I am honoured to be providing manicures as L does Nails at an amazing event called Swap In The City UK (SITUK), which takes place on Sunday 25th August 2013 at The Royal Horseguards Hotel in London.





Okay, now for the info!

'An afternoon of fun and relaxation, SITCUK offers indulgent beauty treatments and sampling in the SITCUK ‘Beauty Fusion’, including nails, hair and well-being treats. You’ll also have the opportunity to swap your good quality clothing and meet like-minded women, whilst giving back to charity and making a difference to the environment!

SITCUK has held several successful events including being a part of The Good Fashion Show during London Fashion Week 2012.
SITCUK events allow women to have a positive impact on others, by donating quality items to the swap or taking part in the clothes auction.
Items are kindly donated by celebrities for the auction and the proceeds go to charity partners of the event. All whilst being pampered and having a fun-filled ladies event in luxurious surroundings.'

 The event is being held at The Royal Horseguards Hotel, which promises a five-star luxury experience overlooking the Thames and I absolutely can't wait. There will be price draws too...and everyone likes a freebie. Please visit SITCUK for further details and to buy tickets.

If you are in London, why not come down and join us?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you like what you see here. Feel free to leave a comment.
Please don't leave your website link in this section unless I ask for it. I WILL delete your comment. If you want me to visit your blog, you can email me... :-)
Have a great day.