Friday 17 May 2013

OPI Dulce De Leche and Nail Art Nail Tattoos.

Happy Friday everyone.

I've been slipping on my posts again...what can I say? Nothing, apart from 'I'm getting there!'

Today, I have a quick OPI swatch and I'll also be showing off some Nail Art Nail Tattoos.

 OPI's 'Dulce De Leche'.

 Nail Art Nail Tattoos from Skin Art UK They are thin and self-adhesive. All you need to do is peel them carefully off the backing paper, and stick them onto your nails. Cover with a top coat and you're good to go!


 I decided to add a few ribbons and tails to the bow on my nail. I was trying to be 'office appropriate' whilst wearing these.  The beauty of wearing art on only a couple of fingers is that you can strategically place your gilded talons when necessary! Imagine me at the water cooler, talking to a senior manager...with my middle and ring fingers hidden behind a clip board, hahaha!

xx

2 comments:

  1. These are stunning I think I got asked to try these not long ago and I said no! What an idiot am i!? These are beautiful!

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you like what you see here. Feel free to leave a comment.
Please don't leave your website link in this section unless I ask for it. I WILL delete your comment. If you want me to visit your blog, you can email me... :-)
Have a great day.